The Nancy Griffith Murder Trial Begins

June 9, 1981 - Opening statements took place in the Seventh District Court in Ely, NV. At that time, Defense attorney Steven McGuire informed the court that Robert Ybarra was not guilty by reason of insanity, but that he did admit to killing Nancy Griffith by pouring flammable fluid on her and setting her afire but denied the other three charges of kidnapping and sexual assault. He further stated Ybarra had been hit in head with a part of a homemade swing at age nine, that Ybarra suffered from "Organic personality syndrome" which hindered his life and caused him to sufffer from Migraine headaches.

Electroencephalograms taken in 1965 and in 1968 showed abnormal brainwaves that were getting worse. McGuire said that in childhood Ybarra was scorned and called "retard" because of his mental illness. He said Ybarra turned to alcohol and drugs to "treat himself" when he felt medical treatment fell short of curing him.

The defense told the court that Ybarra apparently began hearing voices telling him where to hunt and fish. He married but the marriage soon failed and his pregnant wife left him. Ybarra, in a state of depression, moved to Ely and began to hear evil voices on September 28, 1979 that he would have to sacrifice someone to get his wife back.

After sacrificing Nancy Griffith, Ybarra was unable to remember anything that happened or why he was being charged with the teenager's murder until after he had received treatment at the Lake's crossing Institute for the Criminal Offender. Now after becoming competent to stand trial Ybarra remembers the incident and could now aid in his defense.

Prosecutor Johnston told the court that Nancy Griffith was found on 30 Mile Road by two fishermen sitting by the road waving a hand to them. The two men found her in a badly burned condition. They were afraid to stay at the scene because the perpertrator could still be in the area so they went back to the highway where they flagged down a man driving a small red truck  The man declined to return to Ely to notify the authorities but offered to stay with the girl until help could arrive.

The first on the scene was White Pine County Deputy Sheriff Bernie Romero who asked her what happened. Griffith was able to tell him a man in a red pickup truck beat and raped her, then tried to kill her by setting her afire. DA Johnston stated the prosecution would produce evidence to prove that Robert Ybarra Jr. willfully killed Nancy Griffith.

June 10, 1981 - White Pine County Deputy Sheriff Harry Collins testified that he responded to the 30 Mile Road crime scene soon after Griffith had been transported to the hospital. Sheriff Dean Saderup and Captain Bernie Romero were at the site of where her burnt body had been discovered.

After helping secure the scene Collins said he saw two men in a small mustard colored Datsun pickup at a roadblock just north of the crime scene and approached them. One of the men, later identified as Ybarra, asked if the girl had been found and if she was going to live. Ybarra told Deputy Collins that he had been on his way to work on a drilling rig when he met two men in a pickup who told him a girl was badly burned three miles up the road and they needed to get help. Ybarra told them he was new in area and volunteered to go back and stay with the girl while they got help. Ybarra looked for the girl, re-driving the area three times, but did not find her.

As Collins was called back to the crime scene, Ybarra asked if the deputies had found anything. Collins said for the men to stay where they were while he responded to Romero's call. At that time he noticed burn marks on the ground and boot prints in the dirt. When Romero and Collins returned to talk to the men, the men were identified as Robert Ybarra and Rodney Smoger. Ybarra said when he could not find the girl he went to work and told his co-worker Smoger of the situation but said he believed it was a hoax. When the other employees did not show up for work, the men got into Smoger's pickup and drove to the area. Ybarra said he owned a red Toyota pickup.

Collins asked to see the men's footwear. Smoger wore cowboy boots but Ybarra's boots matched the footprints Collins had seen earlier. When Collins later measured Ybarra's boot prints with those at the burning scene, he and Romero started to drive out to the rig and arrest Ybarra but found him driving his red pickup about five miles from the scene. The stopped him and arrested him there. Ybarra was booked later in the day and his boots, Levi's and sweatshirt were taken as evidence. Fresh marks were found on his back, arm and chest.

Edward Hofhein and Don Danner each testified to finding Griffith on the 30 Mile Road while headed to Ruby Valley on a fishing expedition. They had spotted a broken mirror in the road, then a purse with its contents spilled onto the roadway. Tardy slips with the name of Nancy Griffith were found inside the purse. Shortly they saw scuff marks on the side of the road and bare footprints. A short distance further, they spotted a naked figure about 10 feet off the road, leaning on one elbow, waving at them to attract their attention. Getting closer, they determined it was a "badly burnt" and severely injured girl.

The men tried to help her by lying her down on a rag from the back of the truck they were driving and covering her with their long sleeve shirts. Because they feared the person who had hurt her was still in the area, they both left to get help, as neither wanted to stay with her alone. After getting back to Highway 50, they were able to flag the second vehicle passing by, a small red pickup with a white camper shell.

The young, dark complexioned driver with medium length dark hair said he was on his way to work on an oil rig out on 30 Mile Road but offered to stay with the girl while Hofhein and Danner returned to Ely for help.

Danner called the Sheriff's Office from Hansen's Texaco and was picked up by Sheriff's Captain Bernie Romero and they returned to the crime scene. They drove by the girl's location about a quarter of a mile before Danner realized they had gone too far. As they approached her location they saw her sitting up and waving at them to attract attention. The red pickup or its driver was not seen in the area.

While Romero covered the girl with a blanket and comforted her, Danner found what he first thought was a rubber glove lying in the road. Upon closer examination it was the entire skin from her hand with the fingernails still attached.

Captain Romero described Nancy's severe burns and stated that while he knew her and her family, he was not able to recognize her. She was able to tell him that she had been raped the night before, that she did not know her assailant but said that "he works out there," and pointed to the north. Griffith told Romero the assailant drove a red Toyota truck and was by himself.

During the ambulance ride to Ely, Emergency Medical Technician's Orva Thomas and Margie Stork were unable to recognize Griffith although they each knew her. Both said Nancy had told them she had "got out a window" and that her head hurt because "they" had kicked her. Griffith could not identify her assailant to either woman and was under the impression she had been out there for two days with two men in a red truck. She described the men to be about 20 years old, medium height with brown hair.

Johanna Cordova, a sixteen year old friend of Griffith's, testified that Robert Ybarra approached them on Friday evening, September 28, 1979, and offered to take the girls to R Place. Ybarra was driving a small red pickup with a white camper shell. He then took the girls to his trailer on the McGill Highway to show it to them. Johanna asked to be left off at her sisters house and never saw Griffith again.

Dorothy McConley, owner of the McConley Trailer Court on the McGill Highway stated that Robert Ybarra had rented a trailer from her and that a pair of small mirrors in the bathroom were missing when the police had returned custody of the trailer to her. She said he drove a red pickup truck.

June 11, 1981 - Captain Bernie Romero used a map he drew to identify where evidence was found along 30 Mile Road and in what was referred to as the "burn area" in a wash off the side of the road. A pair of women's underwear was located on a hillside about 143 feet from where Romero found Griffith. One cuff from a blouse and burned pieces of cloth from a pair of tan pants were discovered on the roadside 1,554 feet from the victim's location. A second cuff from a blouse was found 2,340 feet south of Griffith. A waistband was found in the "burn area." Pieces of a mirror were found 4,364 feet south of where the girl was found by the fishermen. A blue denim purse was identified as Nancy Griffith's. It was determined that Griffith's fingerprints were found on a beer can from Ybarra's trailer and on a piece of the broken mirror.

Autopsy pictures and skin samples found along the road were not admitted in court but placement of the skin tissue found were shown on the diagram drawn by Romero. It was determined these latter objects were too inflammatory and prejudicial to allow the jury to see them. The prosecution established the fact that Griffith had traveled about a quarter of a mile toward Highway 50 from the "burn area" to where she was found.

Romero discussed the scuff marks in 10 places along the road, the "burn area" and on the hillside above the "burn area." Pictures of impressions of boot marks, a shoeless foot, tire tracks and Ybarra's boot were introduced into evidence.

Dr. Richard Saunder, the forensic pathologist for the State of Utah, who performed the autopsy stated there were unique burning patterns as if something which was flowing down the girls legs caught fire. The "drip marks" where the skin was burned on her legs were characteristic of a flammable liquid and the girl was probably up with her legs bent or possible standing up for the drip marks to be as they were. A second indication that Griffith was in a vertical position when she was set afire was the charred condition of the area under her chin and the lungs showed searing from breathing in fire.

The defense stated vaginal fluid was not saved or tested to possibly exclude Ybarra's blood type if it were found to be unlike that of the semen donor. Saunder said the test was not requested by anyone.

June 12, 1981 - Richard Berger, a Reno Police Department Criminalist who specialized in blood and serums testified that two blood stains found on Ybarra's boots matched that of Nancy Griffith and was unlike Ybarra's blood type. He explained 16 percent of the population has blood similar to that which stained Ybarra's boot.

Steve Nevin, a fingerprint expert, found Griffith's fingerprints on a beer can in Ybarra's trailer and on a piece of the broken mirror. Ybarra's fingerprints were found on the fuel can and on a piece of the broken mirror found on 30 Mile Road.

JoAnne Glenn, a cousin of Ybarra by marriage who lived in Ely at the time of the crime, testified that Ybarra and Rodney Smoger were at her trailer about 5 or 6 p.m. the night Ybarra met Griffith and Johnna Cordova. Ybarra had told them his wife had "cut him off" two months previously because she was pregnant and "he would go blind if he didn't have a woman." When her husband asked if the men would be visiting "the cathouses since they were in town," Ybarra said, "No, I've never had to pay for sex before and I'm not about to start now!"

It was discovered that Martha Kerr, a lab technologist, had done the sexual assault testing on Griffith's body and had retained a swab and smear in the labs freezer. The prosecution stated that the blood typing test could now be made to exclude Ybarra as the sperm donor if he were innocent . Judge Hoyt agreed to have the test done.

June 15, 1981. - Ybarra's family members testified in his behalf. Robert Ybarra Sr. related that his son tried to commit suicide in 1979 about two months before his arrest in the Griffith case by turning on the gas in his apartment and cutting a vein in his arm because his pregnant wife had left him. Ybarra Sr. also told of a head injury Ybarra Jr. received in 1962 at age nine when he was hit in the head when a swing set broke. He said after the accident Ybarra Jr. would have headaches that made him "deathly sick" and the headaches continued through 1979. Ybarra's brothers, Michael and Tony, also stated they observed how ill the headaches made Robert. All three family members stated they noticed that Robert was depressed and was consuming two to three six-packs of beer a day about two weeks before his arrest when they had all gathered together in Malta, Montana for a few days.

June 16, 1981. - Dr. Terry Weyl, of Reno, stated he had administered the Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery test designed to evaluate brain damage measured behaviorally on April 22, 1980. He found Ybarra to be slow in motor activity, in his ability to make fine movements with his hands, mild difficulty in using skin and joint senses. He said Ybarra's short term memory was not good and he had difficulty in intellectual processes. The test did not determine whether Ybarra had brain damage or a brain dysfunction. He admitted that he saw no evidence that Ybarra did not have an understanding of the difference between right and wrong.

Martin Sorenson testified Ybarra attempted to commit suicide twice in his cell at the Public Safety Building. The first time occurred November 9, 1979 when he cut his wrists. The second occurrence happened on March 8, 1980 when Ybarra made a wound in the hollow of his elbow. Neither attempt required stitches. He was bandaged, and sent back to jail.

Captain Bernie Romero testified about finding a .22 caliber revolver and 100 rounds of ammunition in Ybarra's red pickup at the time of his arrest.

Ybarra's mother and brother testified for the defense. Greg Ybarra testified about the swing accident when Robert was nine years old. Greg said he was worried about his brother drinking too much and smoking dope a lot. Greg saw Robert smoke "five, six, seven (joints) at a time," because Robert said, "it cured his headaches." Gregg Ybarra said Robert had told him he knew the girl because he had hired her to clean up his trailer in Ely so it would be nice for his wife when she got there. Gregg admitted that Robert did not always tell the truth.

Mrs. Ybarra testified to the swing accident, his headaches and school problems following the accident. She said he started to drink a lot when he was 20 or 21 and developed a very "quick temper" in 1979. Mrs. Ybarra testified that Robert married March 10, 1979 and his wife left him in July 1979. Robert tried to kill himself the day his wife left him. Mrs. Ybarra picked Robert up at the hospital and the doctor there agreed to release him only if he saw a psychiatrist the next day. Robert convinced her he was ok, only wanted to go to Oregon to see his wife, so she gave him money and he left, never seeing the psychiatrist. Mrs. Ybarra said he had stolen a car and went to jail once and she "told everyone he was on a farm working because we have a policy that when our children get in trouble it is nobody else's business."

June 16 and 17, 1980 - Dr. Louis Richnak Jr., medical director for Lake's Crossing for the Criminally Insane Offender in Reno, testified that Ybarra did not know right from wrong when he killed Nancy Griffith because he was acting in response to delusions and hallucinations. Richnak reached this decision based on Ybarra's account of the murder to him in a May 1981 interview, as well as other documents and conversations he had with the District Attorney and Public Defender offices. He testified that Ybarra was released from Lake's Crossing for the Criminally Insane Offender because he had been found to be mentally competent to stand trial in March 1981.

In forming his opinion that Robert Ybarra was not criminally responsible the night he beat, raped and set Nancy Griffith afire, Dr. Richnak said he could only use what Ybarra told him of the murder. Richnak related that he did not consider the charges of battery with the intent to commit sexual assault and sexual assault because Ybarra did not tell those things to him.

DA Johnston asked Richnak if Ybarra drank heavily the night of the murder. Richnak said Ybarra had consumed around four six-packs of beer that night. The large amount of alcohol in Ybarra's system combined with the drugs he had used (marijuana, cocaine and Valium) "could probably have contributed" to the murder, but probably wasn't the primary cause.

When asked why Ybarra's most recent electroencephalograph (EEG) was "normal" compared to those taken when Ybarra was 11 1/2 and 14 1/2, Richnak said the abnormal EEG's were probably the result of Ybarra's head injury at age nine. Richnak explained the dying or sick nerve cells would have given off erratic electrical impulses but the most recent EEG indicate the nerve cells have either died completely or "restored themselves."

Richnak felt Ybarra genuinely suffers from a form of "temporary amnesia" which is related to his psychosis and Ybarra was a "victim" of his mental illness which was the cause of all of his problems. He said Ybarra did not "appreciate the wrongfulness of the act" and was "suffering from "mixed organic brain syndrome" which was characterized by delusions and hallucinations." Richnak had used observations and several test to determine if Ybarra had organic brain damage.

One of these tests was the experimental MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) test administered in December 16, 1980, to determine the amount of thyrotropin released into the blood stream. The MMPI showed an elevated "F-scale" which indicated Ybarra was malingering or had organic brain damage or psychosis. Thyrotropin, a hormone manufactured in the hypothalamus, a part of the brain stem, effects the pituitary gland. Richnak said in Ybarra's MMPI test, the response to the injected hormone was "undiminished" so, in his case, was "indirect evidence of organic brain syndrome.

Dr. Richnak's opinion was Ybarra was in a depressed psychotic condition, exhibited "bi-polar" depression which explained his highs and lows and inability to sleep. Treatment consisted of large doses of lithium carbonate and an anti-psychotic drug. Toward the end of Ybarra's stay at Lake's Crossing, he was receiving the highest doses of these drugs Richnak had ever administered, 3,000 mg per day.

Richnak believed Ybarra "was insane at the time of the crime" or "was in a psychotic condition at the time of the killing" when he responded to voices he heard when he doused the Griffith girl with gasoline and lit her afire. The delusion was a result of auditory hallucinations which told him in Satan's voice to kill someone so his pregnant wife would return to him.

June 18, 1981 - Dr. Martin Gutride, a clinical psychologist from Lake's Crossing for the Criminally Insane Offender disagreed with Dr. Richnak's findings that Ybarra was not criminally responsible for the murder of Nancy Griffith. Gutride said it was impossible to tell if Ybarra was or was not criminally responsible because of the time that had elapsed, the numerous court hearings and tests given since the incident and when Richnak had interviewed Ybarra almost two years after the crime. He said such opinions about criminal responsibility are generally made fairly close to the time of the crime.

The standard series of psychological tests administered at Lake's Crossing did not show any evidence of any organic brain syndrome. Gutride concluded that Ybarra "had an immense amount of anger, was very impulsive, easily emotional, easily upset, had a tendency to lose control of himself" and the evidence of depression Ybarra showed was based on the situation he was in. The only inconsistency in the test results were of Ybarra's self reports of hallucinations as no one had ever seen him hallucinate and he showed no evidence of hallucinations at the center despite the fact that Ybarra continuously told the staff that he was undergoing delusions.

Rodney Smoger, a coworker of Ybarra testified that he had only known Ybarra a couple of days before September 28th when he and Ybarra met in Ely earlier in the evening, decided to ride around town and drank some beer and smoked marijuana. They stopped at an East Ely bar, then went to the home of Ybarra's cousin, David Glenn, for about an hour. After about an hour there, he had Ybarra drop him off at his truck and he did not see Ybarra until the next morning when the defendant showed up for work.

Smoger said Ybarra told him that two fishermen had stopped him on his way to work and asked him to look for a burned girl along the road but he couldn't find her. When the rest of the crew did not show up for work, he and Ybarra drove down 30 Mile Road until they got to the roadblock. Ybarra seemed "a little nervous" around the police officers, then the two went back to the rig.

June 19, 1981 - Dr. John Chappel, a University of Nevada - Reno psychiatrist testified that he thought Ybarra may have been suffering from toxic psychosis and may not have had responsibility of his actions the night of the murder because of his consumption of alcohol and drugs that day. He went on to say there was no evidence that Ybarra suffered from any mental disorder but in his opinion, there was a "mild brain syndrome" related to Ybarra's admitted drug use and some evidence of psychotic depression. He observed some psychomotor retardation in Ybarra.

Dr. Chappel initially interviewed Ybarra in December 1979 to determine if he was competent to stand trial. He determined Ybarra was not competent because he refused to cooperate with the defense attorney and that if the trial was not forthcoming, Ybarra would possible succeed in committing suicide. Chappel recommended Ybarra be sent to Lake's Crossing for the Criminally Insane Offender for immediate treatment.

During the first interview, Chappel related how Ybarra described the evening of the crime to him. Ybarra said he had met the Griffith girl, asked her to clean his trailer, took her to the trailer to look at it, they agreed, then he took her back, dropped her off and went home to bed. The next morning was the first time he had heard of the killing. Ybarra showed indications of extreme depression by an alleged lack of appetite, weight loss and difficulty in sleeping. Later, additional mental disorders appeared and Ybarra told of delusions that the defense staff were relatives of Satan and that Satan was giving Ybarra special instructions. By August 1, 1980, Dr. Ira Pauly, a colleague of Chappel's observed the same symptoms and agreed that Ybarra desperately needed psychiatric treatment. According to Chappel, after Ybarra's stay at Lake's Crossing, he was in much better health both mentally and physically.

Dr. Donald Molde , a Reno psychiatrist, testified in his two interviews with Ybarra, and based on the testimony and written statements of those who were with Ybarra the night of the crime, he came to the conclusion that Ybarra had no signs of mental illness and probably didn't at the time of the crime. Molde said Ybarra had the capacity to determine right from wrong, knew the nature of his acts, and could have controlled his acts on the night of the killing. Molde said Ybarra was able to detect injustices directed at himself and that he could not say how long the idea to kill Griffith had been in Ybarra's mind.

Ybarra's cousin, David Glenn, said while Ybarra was polite and in a joking mood during the evening of September 28th, while visiting at his house, he had earlier told his wife to lock the doors of their trailer while he was in Eureka because Ybarra might want to rape her. Glenn had seen Ybarra in the vicinity that morning and Ybarra had told him that "if he didn't get any sex, he (Ybarra) was going to be blind." Glenn returned around 5:30 p.m. from Eureka and he and his wife, Ybarra and Smoger drank beer, shots of whiskey, and smoked marijuana. Ybarra and Smoger left about 6:30 p.m. in "high spirits but not drunk." When Glenn saw Ybarra the next morning at work, he "seemed nervous" and "acted differently" than the night before.

June 23, 1981 - Ed Blake, who had performed a number of tests on a sample of vaginal fluid and vaginal swab from the victim determined that Griffith had sexual intercourse no more than three or four days before she died, but the low amount of semen in the samples did not show what blood type the male was.

Dr. Lynn Gerow, a psychiatrist from Reno, interviewed Ybarra in November 1979 and determined due to the absence of a major mental disorder, Ybarra was both competent and responsible and Ybarra could form criminal intent on the night of the incident. Gerow later read criminal and psychological reports on Ybarra but his opinion did not change.

June 24, 1981 - McGuire again asked for a mistrial and again Judge Hoyt disallowed it.

Jury instructions were delivered and final arguments began. DA Johnston told the jury what the evidence showed to prove that Robert Ybarra Jr. murdered Nancy Griffith in a willful, deliberate and premeditated manner.

Johnston filled in the gaps between when Ybarra picked up Nancy Griffith and her friend Johanna Cordova and the next morning when Ybarra was arrested. The "day of infamy" began when Ybarra stopped his small, red pickup on 30 Mile Road and tried to "take advantage" of Griffith.

Griffith tried to escape through the back window of the truck's camper shell and ran up to the wash where Ybarra caught up with her, they struggled and her tennis shoes were removed, still in the tied position, but Nancy escaped again. Griffith ran up the hill her in stocking feet where Ybarra caught her again and began to beat and kick her. Ybarra removed her tan pants and white underwear and raped her.

After the rape, Griffith grabbed her tan pants, leaving her underwear on the hillside, and ran to the wash to find her tennis shoes. Ybarra followed, catching her, and again beat and kicked her until her "lifeless" body was lying limply in the wash. Ybarra left the wash area to go to his truck parked about 45 feet away and got a can of white gas, went back to where Griffith was, doused her with the flammable fluid and lit her afire.

Public Defender Steven McGuire said Griffith voluntarily went to the trailer and to 30 Mile Road with Ybarra, her statements made when she was found should be discounted as many were false and uncertain, and bruises and cuts could have been made by the burning. He went on to say that sperm tests could not identify or exclude Ybarra and Griffith could have had intercourse with anyone in the few days prior to her death.

McGuire told the jury that Ybarra suffered from organic brain syndrome, initially caused by a blow to the head as a child and he had developed a major mental illness. His intoxication on the night of the murder added to his delusions and criminal irresponsibility. Defense Attorney Herring said Ybarra definitely believed Satan had influenced him on the night of the crime and the jury should find Ybarra not guilty by reason of insanity.

DA Johnston asked the court to allow a letter from a doctor who had treated Nancy Griffith on the day that she died in a Utah burn center into evidence. The doctor stated in the letter that Griffith was sitting or standing up part of the time that she was on fire. Judge Hoyt allowed the jury to hear the letter read to the jury.

The six-man, six-women jury after deliberating about 2 1/2 hours, reached its decision at 12:45 a.m. that Robert Ybarra Jr was guilty of the first degree murder, first degree kidnapping, battery with intent to commit sexual assault and sexual assault on sixteen year old Nancy Griffith. All of the charges except for the first degree murder charge, called for life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

The first degree murder charge would have its own penalty hearing where the same jury would decide whether Ybarra will receive the death penalty or spend his life in prison for killing Griffith by setting her afire on 30 Mile Road in September 1979.

June 27, 1981 - After hearing Robert Ybarra pleaded with the jury to spare his life, telling them "I am very sorry for what I've done. I truly regret sacrificing Nance for Satan"... "I want to make up for all the pain and suffering I've caused my parents. I wish to God I could do something to make it up to Nancy's mother, sisters and brothers. If you give me life in prison, I could work to be a better person. I could further my education and get involved with the Church like I used to.. I could study and become a priest like I've wanted to since I was little. Please, give me life in prison (without possibility of parole), I beg of you, don't give me the death penalty." Ybarra then went to his seat, sobbing with his hands over his eyes.

Defense attorney graphically explained the last moments of a condemned man going to his death in the gash chamber. McGuire asked the jury to balance the mitigating factors against the aggravating factors to save his client.

The jury sentenced Robert Ybarra to death for the brutal slaying of 16-year-old Nancy Griffith of Ely, Nevada in September 1979. Ybarra began to sob as his mother tearfully slumped against her husband.

Formal sentencing and passing of judgement was set for July 23, 1981.

June 30, 1981 - The defense stated they had lost the case because a change of venue had not been granted in this case. The prosecution felt the case was won because the defense failed to convince the jury that Ybarra suffered the delusions he stated he did. Also, Ybarra's actions before, during and after the incident were not compatible with his claim that Satan had told him to sacrifice this woman. Gary Fairman said "I think the jury felt he acted in conformity with his intent."

The Nancy Griffith Murder

Nancy Griffith Biography and poetry

Robert Ybarra Jr. Profile
The Arrest and Trial Delays Chronology

The Crime Details

The Trial Chronology
Pages designed by

P.O. Box 552
Ruth, NV  89319


Hit Counter